Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESIS and RACKY mappings for PERNR

abhishek_pradhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi...

Infotype PA0077 has RACKY. Check table for RACKY field is T505R. However here the key is formed using MOLGA and RACKY.

Can anyone suggest for a pernr how this value of MOLGA is determined.

Also for Infotype PA0094 field RESIS, check table is T505U for which again the key fields are MOLGA and RESIS.

The question again here is how do i relate a pernr to this MOLGA.

To summarize I have resis and racky for a pernr. I have to fetch the long text for these fields. However I am not sure on what MOLGA value to associate them with to fetch these texts. Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Suresh datti mentioned earlier

u have to pass per area and per sub area (of that pernr) to get molga from table T0001P .....

SELECT SINGLE * FROM T001P WHERE

WERKS = WERKS "Personnel Area

AND BTRTL = BTRTL. "Personnel Subarea

MOLGA = T001P-MOLGA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can pass pernr to beow fn module to fetch molga....and do the rest as required

call function 'RH_PM_GET_MOLGA_FROM_PERNR'

EXPORTING

pernr = pernr

IMPORTING

molga = molga

EXCEPTIONS

nothing_found = 1

no_active_plvar = 2

others = 3.

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look at the source code of this function module, it reads 0001 first & then gets the MOLGA from T001P, just like what I have mentioned earlier. So, if you have already read 0001 in your Program, then you are better off doing a SELECT on T001P instead of using the function module.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

In both the cases, the MOLGA is obtained from the Table T001P based on the employee's Pers Area(WERKS)/Pers Subarea(BTRTL) in infotype 0001.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

P.S Welcome to SDN & Pl reward helpful answers