cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD - No batch input data for screen SAPMF02 D 0310

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am trying to create a "Batch input session" on the LSM Workbench just before running the "Batch input session".

I simply want to updload my Customer Master Data onto SAP.

Notes: I have deliberately chosen in the previous screen to tick the box: "Display errors only" so as to detect any problems such as missing information or incomplete information.

After running all the different steps in LSMW, I am being stuck while trying to create my "Batch Input Session" and the following message of error comes up: "No batch input data for screen SAPMF02D 0310" comes up. This message appears in a pop-up window on which is written: Customer create Sales Area.

On this pop-up window, 3 boxes showing a tick apparently need to be filled with some information:

1- Customer Group

2- Customer Pricing Procedure

3- Customer Statistical Group

I feel like filling these information, but do not clearly understand why I have to at this stage and what type of information need filling so as to carry on and validate this procedure to go to the next step which is to run the batch input.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

when processing a batch input session created with a data distribution

programs (RFBIDE10, RFBIDE20, RFBIKR10, RFBIKR20), the system generates

this error message if all fields of a master screen are hidden by customizing. Generally,

this involves the screen that comes immediately before the screen with

the error message in the batch input sequence of operations.

You have to display in the customizing at least one field for each screen.

Best regards,

Joerg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is happening because of mismatch in the screens between the recording and actual data upload. Probably, you are uploading customers with account group where these fields for which you are getting message now are hidden, whereas at the time of recording transaction, the account group used allow these fields to be captured. System is not able to find this fields and hence the message.

Guess you are avoiding this message by pressing enter.

Regards,

Naveen