cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prefill fields and skip first screen with webgui?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working in an abap web dynpro component: in one view i have a button which on his action has to launch the transaction CG02 (EHS).

I have questions about the Link ITS / Sap Kernel: i use the ITS Service WEBGUI and i want to launch the transaction CG02. I want to go directly to the header data for a substance and skip the initial screen where we have to make a research for a substance.

I have the following URL:

'http://d5e.reach.ehs.saint-gobain.com:8081/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/?sap-client=100&sap-language=EN&~transaction=*CG02%20RCGRHSCR-SUBID=000000000007;DYNP_OKCODE=SHOW'.

The substance has the ID 000000000007.

I have read an article from Klaus Layer which talk about a new OKCODE.

My question: how to create this new OKCODE and where?

I success to go to the transaction CG02 but unfortunately i stay in the initial screen.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

F. BERRA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farid,

Try going through this [thread |;in which Prati & Ravi were facing a similar problem.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

It's not completly the same pb: for me i have a button in the view, and i have the following codes on the method Action:

DATA: ld_url TYPE string,

ld_url1 TYPE string,

ld_url2 TYPE string,

ld_url3 TYPE string.

lo_api_component = wd_comp_controller->wd_get_api( ).

lo_window_manager = lo_api_component->get_window_manager( ).

ld_url1 = 'http://d5e.reach.ehs.saint-gobain.com:8081/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/?'.

ld_url2 = 'sap-client=100&sap-language=EN&~transaction=*CG02'.

ld_url3 = '&~okcode=&WBCHIS; RCGRHSCR-SUBID=000000000007'.

CONCATENATE ld_url1 ld_url2 ld_url3 INTO ld_url.

CALL METHOD lo_window_manager->create_external_window

EXPORTING

url = ld_url "'http://www.sapdev.co.uk'

RECEIVING

window = lo_window.

lo_window->open( ).

I succeeded with this code for a simple transaction like SE37: you have an input field for your transaction, you launch the execution and all is OK.

But for transaction CG02, it's more complex: when you arrive to the transaction, you have to make an action: search the specification : the corresponding okcode is '&WBCHIS', than you put a specification, you make ENTER, you double click on the line and you obtain the header data that you search.

I don't succeed in this case.

Have you an idea?

Best Regards.

F. BERRA

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pwrdassen
Explorer
0 Kudos

For everybody having this problem, at my end it was a space not s semicolomn.

sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?sap-client=100&sap-language=en&~transaction=*IW33%20CAUFVD-AUFNR=004000000123%20DYNP_OKCODE=SHOW#

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to everyone, i have the same question,

Hi all,

I have a simple question: can we put several okcodes in a same url in order to call a transaction

(navigate in it)?

Thanks.

Is this possible with ITS?

thank you.

Nicolas.

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Well, though we pass multiple okcodes in url, system considers the latter. Hence, it won't work.

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rama, for answering.

Well.. we 'll have to work in another solution.

Best regards,

Nicolas.-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a simple question: can we put several okcodes in a same url in order to call a transaction

(navigate in it)?

Thanks.

F. BERRA

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to use OBN (Object based Navigation) for this purpose if you are running your application in Portal. Using OBN it is possible to pass the parameters and skip the initial screen. For more info refer http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/29/575a421b5ec153e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm in a context of Abap Web dynpro and the WD component created is not yet integrated in the portal.

I want to solve my pb in R3 (SE80) when i trigger the action on the view.

I don't understand how the OBN services permit to navigate and launch the transaction CG02 without having the first screen ?

Thanks for your response.

F. BERRA