cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap sd certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

is it right time to do sap sd certification? As the cut off % has come down from 70% to 57%.

kindly let me know.

pvt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PVT

When did SAP drop the percentage mark from 70 to 57%? I wrote the SAP SD Examination yesterday, the pass mark was 70%. The questions are not that simple. 90% of the questions are scenario based.

Many Thanks

Pranz09

By the way Lakshmipathi, can you please tell me what is the correct forum for posting certification threads regarding SD?

Edited by: Pranz09 on May 13, 2009 7:06 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All certification related questions are to be posted in this forum. Also many thanks for the confirmation on pass percentage.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pranz,

I also heard that most of the questions in sap cert exam are scenario based.

I came to know from the reputed auhtorised sap education authorised partner, from here I came to know that the exam pass % is come down from 70% to 57%. How come they told me it is 57%.

I confirmed from them.

How was the exam you took, hope you must have cracked it.

Is it right time to take the sap sd cert exam?

Pvt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PVT,

If you are writing the same examination as I did C_TSCM62_05 Order Fulfilment, you have to prepare well in advance. Follow the Competency Areas per topic. If you are using the official SAP materials TSCM62 and TSCM60 use the Competency Areas to prepare. Also remember to go through the entire Topic. For example in Competency Area "Billing" topic "Account Determination", Business Areas also fall under the topic Account Determination. DO NOT forget to learn the entire topic, that is Account Determination as well as Business Areas. The examination is divided among Competency, there is 6 or 7 (cannot remember exactly) areas. For example: the question will contain 2 statements, the 1st statement will be correct but however the 2nd statement will be incorrect, therefore making the entire question incorrect. A fair amount of questions will also be presented for Solution Manager. Most of the questions will be asked in Sales. Delivery and Billing are also given a fair amount of questions. Especially Delivery. The questions are based on scenarios, what is possible and what isn't. Alot of the questions are also based on Item Categories. Know the fucntions and what Item Categories can do in the relative process.

The day I read this thread, you mentioned the percentage was reduced from 70% to 57%. I call SAP the very next day just to confirm. According to SAP 57% reduction was for a different examination. On the day that I wrote many of the candidates passed. My overall score was 81%. Many people say you should read the Material's at least 5 times. I agree but also you should prepare such that your theory should be used in a realistic situation. There is no point just reading the Material to pass. You have to retain the knowledge you gain which will most certainly help you in your future SAP SD Interviews and on the job.

The people I spoke to on the day of the examination, suggested that the market for SAP SD is not relatively doing well. I also call numerous SAP Recruiters, they also confirmed the market isn't good at this time in the UK.

All the luck!!!!

Cheers

Pranz09

Edited by: Pranz09 on May 17, 2009 12:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pranz,

Thanks for your response. Gone through the contents .

I would be thankful if you could give me your contact number so that I can call you.

PVT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranz,

I'm planning to take 'Associate Level Direct Certification in SD module in ECC6.0 Version exam'. Right now I'm following TSCM60, TSCM62 and Glynn C.Williams.Please suggest, if I need to follow any another books apart from this. Can you please provide your inputs on SD certification exam details?

M a i l I D i s: 'raghavender.vadakattu AT g m a i l . c o m'

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ragz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghavender Vadakattu

The books TSCM60 and TSCM62 details all that you need to know. Since I did not have these books I used the altenative material to study. Like I said follow the topics as per the Sap competency areas and you should be fine. Scenario based is the theme of the Sap examinations. I explained this in the previous post. Item Categories, learn everything on item categories, sales and delivery. The market for SAP SD in not doing to well. With the release of SAP Business Suite 7, I do not know how this will affect all the certified consultants. You could apply for a job as a Support SD analyst perhaps.

good luck!!

Pranz09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prez,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you please tell me, where can I get the previous SD certification questions? I found many sample questions in diiferent sites but not the 'questions which came in SD certification previous exams'.

Once again, thanks for you help.

Regards,

Ragz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no way where you can get questions that closely resembles the Sap examination questions. Go through the exercises in the training material. They would provide some sort of help in answering the examination questions.

Cheers

Pranz09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing this information. I have one question is is this still holds good if the passing percentage has not come down from 70% to 57%..

"""If it is going to be 57%, definitely, you can make a try. But please be aware that in SD certification, no partial credit will be given for multiple answers. This means, let us assume for one question, if the correct answer is (a), (c) and (d) and you have answered as (a) and (d), earlier, you get two points whereas, currently, no points even for the correct two answers."""""

Please clear this too..

Thanks in Advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

whether u appeared for the exam.

Iam also Planning to do SAP SD Cert exam.plz send the material which u have

(Removed by Moderator)

Regards

Rakesh

Please dont ask to share any information to personal m a i l which is against the forum rules

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Jul 12, 2009 10:00 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is going to be 57%, definitely, you can make a try. But please be aware that in SD certification, no partial credit will be given for multiple answers. This means, let us assume for one question, if the correct answer is (a), (c) and (d) and you have answered as (a) and (d), earlier, you get two points whereas, currently, no points even for the correct two answers.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved to right forum !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello lakhsmipathi,

Is this the right forum to discuss about the sap cert related qs and ans?

And kindly let me know is it the right time to take sap sd cert exam? or else when will be the right time take the exam?

with regards

pvt