cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my planning book i have created macros in that macros i have created calculated key figures based on the livechache key figures.

I want to display only the Calculated Key figures in the planning book i need to hide the livecache keyfigures.

Can any one help me in this. We are using APO 4.1

Thanks in advance.

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

self

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

I didn`t get you. You have written " i have created macros in that macros i have created calculated key figures based on the livechache key figures".

Calculated key figure means what? Have you used any auxillary key figure in macro?

Is the calculated key figure exist in the planning area?

If you want to hide key figure then follow above steps mentioned by Mr. Nitin Thatte.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujay,

I have created auxillary keyfigures in planning area and tried as suggested by nitin. If i tried to hide one row its hiding all the listed rows in the planning book.

Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that live cache key figure in to the group?

make sure that while selecting key figure you should select only that key figure not all key figures. Just click on the respective key figure then press right button of the mouse & select Hide filed from selected rows.

Try this may it help you.

or can you tell me the problem in details i mean how you have created planning book & data view. Then how you created auxillary key figure, then macro. So i can give you appropriate solution.

Regards

Sujay

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Click on 'design' button in planning book.

On next screen right click on the keyfigure you want to hide. choose selected rowa --> hide.

Click on 'Live' button and 'Save' on the message window.

regards,

Nitin Thatte

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried the same but its hiding all the keyfigures not sure why.

Regards,

Subbu