Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status 30 : Immediate Sent IDOC...

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

After going through some findings below :

2. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/52/16adef543311d1891c0000e8322f96/content.htm

Now with ecc6.0, anything program that uses FM 'MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE'... it will not be send out directly... even though i mark "Transfer Immediately" in my partner profile....

Can someone share some points on this...

Thanks,

William Wilstroth

Edited by: william wilstroth on May 12, 2009 4:05 PM

William Wilstroth
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

soumya_jose3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi William,

I also faced the same problem in ECC 6.0 earlier and it was solved by calling the function module

'DEQUEUE_ALL' before doing commit work for the FM 'MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE' . In ECC 6.0 the idocs must be unlocked before the send process is triggered.

You can also refer the SAP note 1097730 which desribes a similar issue.

Regards,

Soumya.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge is concerned IDocs will go immediately if you set outbound mode as immeadite (not collect ). If you check the help on status 30, there are two points.

1. Regarding RFC destination

2. Status 30 in the IDoc can normally only occur if outbound mode is set to 4. So dont set to outbound mode 4 if you want IDoc to be sent immediately. Set immediate.

it will work.

Thanks,

Jyothi

0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

As per the links and your advice... i have set my partner profile to 'Transfer Immediate IDOC'... with mode 2...

Yet my idoc's status is still showing 30...

MIght it be some other place that basis have yet to config?

Thank you.

William Wilstroth

William Wilstroth

0 Kudos

Execute BD75 transaction and check.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In WE02 u can find the idoc no.

In WE19 try to send the idoc.(Manual triggering). If that is successful then u can check for the basis setting.

Thanks,

Nithya

0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your inbound system? Is it also an SAP or XML like that?

Because i could see idocs in status 30 in my system, which are having inbound system as XML.

If the inbound system is different, you may need to run program RSEOUT00 to send that sort of IDocs.

Thanks,

Jyothi

Hi,

I tried with RSEOUT00 and able to send Idocs perfectly. So you may need to schedule RSEOUT00 in background to run such idocs based on your requirements.

Edited by: Jyothi on May 12, 2009 1:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check for your IDoc in WE02/WE05.

Check for the data there.

After that try to send IDocs forcefully through BD87.

soumya_jose3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi William,

I also faced the same problem in ECC 6.0 earlier and it was solved by calling the function module

'DEQUEUE_ALL' before doing commit work for the FM 'MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE' . In ECC 6.0 the idocs must be unlocked before the send process is triggered.

You can also refer the SAP note 1097730 which desribes a similar issue.

Regards,

Soumya.

0 Kudos

Thank Soumya,

Yes you are right... I need to unlock the IDOC after MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE has been executed. Then followed by COMMIT WORK...

Now all my IDOCs works beautifully changing status 30 to status 03... now all are green...!!!!

Thanks...

William Wilstroth

William Wilstroth