cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorisation for trusted RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I added the satellite system to solman, while generating the RFC's for trusted RFC authorisation test gives me "You are not authorized to logon to the target system (error code 0)."

But I have given SAP_ALL , S_USER_RFC(Create authorizations for S_RFCACL) profiles for current user.

Then why am I getting this error. I have created my current user in satellite system as well

Regards,

Shyam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes Iam using the same user in both the system. I get the same authorisation error, when i try solman itself as satellite system.

I could not find s_rfc profile in my system.. do i need to create then ?

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

S_RFC and S_RFCACL is not an roles or profile, they are Authorization Objects you have to create an empty  Zrfc role and you have to add manually S_RFC and S_RFCACL Authorization Objects and assign to the user in both system.

Regards,

Rakesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

Assigning authorisation object worked.

Regards,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shyam,

Have you maintained trusted trusting relationship between your satellite and solman system through SMT1 and SMT2.

This might be the problem. please check and confirm.

Thanks and Regards

Tripti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Yes I have assigned the Profile S_USER_RFC(Create authorizations for S_RFCACL) to user in satellite system as well

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Are you using the same User id and authorization in both the system?. If not you have to use same user id and with the rfc authorization s_rfc and s_rfcacl.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

did you assign the s_rfcacl to your user in satellite system too?

Regards,

Alex