Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection plans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Please help me in following scenario,

I am having one inspection plan with group 001with group counter 01 usage 6 ( while dispatch)

In this group counter I am having 5 char. say A, B,C,D,E.

Now, my one particular customer say 20001 need extra parameter say F in COA.Also, this parameter is not mandatory for other customers.

I am maintaining this additional parameter in above group counter.

Now, while result recording how can I make this parameter mandatory for this material and customer 200001.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amith

Yes you are right. You can get the material assignment details in MAPL table.

please let me know if you have any issues

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gajesh,

Surely I will try this out.

For time being I am closing this thread.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amith

This can be done only through the enhancement. Create a Z table and maintain for which all customer you need the MIC to be mandatory. make use of the exit such that system will check for the customer and if it is maintained in Z table will give error if the result has not been recorded

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

I think there is no necessary to create Z table, as I will be maintaining the assignment for that MIC in dependent charac. so that we can writ a logic in user exit such that system should check if any dependent assignment is there in plan than results should should be available in system.

Please correct me if this will be correct or not.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

one option is that keep the inspection plan as it is for all the despatch.

Now when the inspection lot gets created for that specific customer, what you can do is you can add that additional characteristic in the result recording screen itself by clicking on (create additional characteristic +) button

this will solve your problem

please revert back

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

Hi Sujit,

This thing cannot be done as the number of customer having special requirement for a particular product are exceeding 99 as limit for group counters is 99 only. This could be parameter range wise or for some different parameter wise.Aslo, data maintenance will be much much complecated in this case.

Vinay, I have already suggested this solution, but practically this is not possible, because as the database is so vast, no one can remeber as which char. has to be added for that particular customer.

Here the chances for error can happen. Also, they wants controls automatically from the system itself.

Please give your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can keep single Counter with different Customers ...this has limit is more than 99 .

Because as you said if Gr conuter increase then Task lists also increases.

So keep only one counter.

Regards

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amith.

The standard solution would be make result recording mandatory for giving the UD. Attach MIC as required in the inspection plan so that results has to be recorded for the same. Without result users cannot valuate and short close the MIC. But there is an option of Force Close. Try with your basis guy and remove the authorisation for the same. I am not aware of the object which helps in blocking the force closing. Please let me know if you get it

Let me know your feedback

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh

I cannot do the same, as this will be applicable for other customers also, as I do not want that extra parameter to be recorrderd for other customer.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what you can do Create a task list with 2 gr counters. for differenrt customer in material asiigment of task list.you can assign customer for which you want to inspect the additional char.

And Implemet what Gasjesh has suggested for Task list with specific customer.

Regards

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amith

You need to use an exit for the same. Please check with BADI QE_SAVE .if the result for the particular customer is not maintained given an error message

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gajesh,

Will this be the only option, no standard method is there??

Regards,

Amit shirsath.