cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start program BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL first Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Friends,

I am new to SRM, and facing some problem with shopping cart.

First I have created a user with SU01, then given the role of mySAP SRM Operational Purchaser.

After that using Tcode users_gen and Create Users from Existing SU01 Users I have generated EBP user for that user.

Then in the mySAP portal I cant use any steps including Shop, Check Status, Approval or anything else.

When I clicked the settings then I got this massage :

Note 

The following error text was processed in the system EBI : Start program BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL first (see Note 563180 and long text) 
The error occurred on the application server dewall41_EBI_00 and in the work process 0 . 
The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE 
The ABAP call stack was: 
Form: CHECK_MIGRATION_RUN of program SAPLBBP_LOCATION
Function: BBP_LOC_ATTR_V5502A_COMPLETE of program SAPLBBP_LOCATION
Method: ATTRIBUTES_READ_LOCAL_5502 of program CL_BBP_ATTR_SCENARIO==========CP
Method: ATTRIBUTES_READ_LOCAL of program CL_BBP_ATTR_SCENARIO==========CP
Function: RHGA_READ_ATTRIBUTES_EXT of program SAPLHRBAS00GENATTR_RUNTIME
Form: READ_ATTRIBUTES_EXT of program SAPLBBP_ATTR_PDORG
Function: BBP_ATTR_MAINT of program SAPLBBP_ATTR_PDORG
Form: ATTR_READ of program SAPLBBP_UM_UI
Module: INIT_TRANSACTION of program SAPLBBP_UM_UI

Please Help.

Regards Amit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Pradeep

I dont have previlage to see the SAP notes, I f you can please tell me what this notes says.

It will be verry helpfull to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Here are the details given in the OSS Note:

Summary

Symptom

Locations as of EBP 4.0 - plant replication

As of EBP 4.0, a business partner of type location must exist for every R/3 plant; for this reason, the plants must be replicated from all R/3 Backend systems known in the system.

The system does not start an EBP application before the replication has not been executed successfully; the program terminate themselves and the system refers to this note with an error message.

If you upgrade from BBP 2.0B or BBP 2.0C, you must first convert the old 'Shopping carts' so that the program plants described here can convert to locations. Use the BBP_TRANSFORM_SCS report for the conversion (see also note 481100).

Process:

The replication must be explicitly triggered by means of program BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL.

This program checks first whether the system in question is an upgrade system, and if necessary it checks whether XPRA BBP_ATTR_XPRA400 was terminated with errors (in this case, BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL terminates and has to be restarted after a successful run of the XPRA).

After the XPRA check, the system determines from table BBP_BACKEND_DEST all backend systems that can be accessed by RFC.

Then the system reads all locations already existing in the EBP in order

to convert any existing data in a legacy system

to obtain comparison values to avoid duplicate records (identical data records with different partner numbers)

Then the system imports the data for the plants from all back end systems determined before, compares them with the existing master records and either adds mapping entries or generates new business partners accordingly.

In upgrade systems the following activities are also carried out:

Conversion of the favorites (user-specific values for the last used business partners of the type location from table BBP_GRCPLANT_FAV)

Conversion for user attributes WRK and REQUESTER (the business partner number is added to attribute WRK, the logical backend system is added to attribute REQUESTER)

Conversion of the legacy documents (an entry with partner function 'Location' must be added to references 'Backend plant'; entries with business partner of type location as the ship-to party must be deleted and also an entry with partner function 'Location' must be added)

If all subtasks could be executed without errors, the program finally sets the transaction authorization (that is, as of this time it is possible to start 'normal' EBP transactions as, for example, the shopping cart, again).

The transaction authorization consists of a 'switch' in table T77S0 (GRPID = EBP and SEMID = LMIGR) which is delivered with value '0'.

As long as this value is not set to 'X', all EBP transactions terminate themselves.

Success/warning/error messages in program BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL are stored in application log BBP_LOCATIONS_GET (Transaction SLG1).

Setting the transaction authorization manually:

The customer can decide to set the 'switch' in table T77S0 to 'X' and to allow the work start under the following circumstances:

Only one error has occurred, this should be ignored

One of several back ends broke down during an upgrade or during an installation, and a postponement of the system start cannot be allowed.

Troubleshooting is not possible/required.

This is only a local scenario (which should actually not exist because at least an FI R/3 Backend system should exist) so that a replication of plants is not possible.

For this purpose, program BBP_LOCATION_MIGRATION_SET is availbale which sets required value 'X' in table T77S0 (if the program was started inadvertently, the original value can be restored using BBP_LOCATION_MIGRATION_RESET).

If the replication from a backend system could not be executed it is possible to repeat this step at a later time via program BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM for exactly this R/3 system.

If only single plants cannot be replicated (for example due to inadequately maintained data), they can be copied to the EBP after being revised with program BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED (the program can also be used during normal operation to transfer new plants to locations).

You can also create individual locations via the Web transaction 'Managing Business Partners' and assign them to an R/3 plant.

Other terms

Location, business partner, delivery point, plant, component, procurement, Business-to-Business, Ecommerce, e-commerce, Web, SAP Business-to-Business Procurement BBP, Business to Business, electronic commerce, e-business, Ebusiness, Internet, New Dimension, EBP, SAP Enterprise Buyer, Enterprise Buyer professional edition, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management

Reason and Prerequisites

IMPORTANT:

This note does not apply to your R/3 system

It only applies to EBP 4.0 and higher

For upgrades from BBP2.0B and BBP2.0C, you must first execute the BBP_TRANSFORM_SCS report (Note 481100)

Solution

Proceed as described above.

Header Data

Release Status: Released for Customer

Released on: 25.07.2005 06:48:45

Master Language: German

Priority: Recommendations/additional info

Category: Upgrade information

Primary Component: SRM-EBP-ADM-XBP External Business Partner

Secondary Components: SRM-EBP-SHP Shopping Cart

Affected Releases

MDM 200 200 200

COM_CRMMDM 40 4.0 4.0

UIFRW 40 4.0 4.0

SRM_SERVER 500 500 500 X

SRM_SERVER 550 550 550 X

SRM_SERVER 600 600 600 X

SRM_SERVER 700 700 700 X

CGVMIC 10 100 100

BBPCRM 4.0 400 400 X

Related Notes

872533 - FAQ: Middleware

737800 - Enhancements to upgrade on SAP CRM 4.0 SR1

618400 - Support Package 01 for SRM 3.0

481100 - EBP: Upgrade to Release 3.0A: Conversion of shopping carts

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Amit,

I am not able to format the text. It would be better if you are able to see this note at :

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/notes

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Did you check the OSS Note which was specified in the error message???

Note 563180 - Locations - Replication of R/3 plants

Thanks,

Pradeep