cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristics value for user defined class type 031

0 Kudos

Hi Greetings

How can we maintain characteristics value for user defined class type 031. Is there any specific transaction code for the same

Gobinathan G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gobinathan,

I assume you meant user-defined data type (that's the purpose of class type 031) instead of user defined class type. Such a data type is a set multiple characteristics which are defined on the usual way.

If you're creating such a user-defined data type, a class of class type 031 is created in the background. The characteristics of the set will be assigned to this class.

To get more information on how to work with a user-defined data type, see please SAP documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/ec/62ae27416a11d1896d0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

in section 'Introduction to User-Defined Data Types'

Regards,

Rolf

0 Kudos

Hi Rolf,

Thanks for your useful information. With the help of your inputs, i am now able to create user defined characteristics and maintain the value for the same.

Now my requirement is that we are unable to pull the value from tables. We are unable to find the value for the field "Characteristic Value" in the table "AUSP". Why it is not getting updated in the "ASUP" table unlike other characteristics.

Is there any other from where we can fetch the value...

Gobinathn G

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

You can maintain the characteristics and Values in class of class type in the same way as other class type

T code for class creation : CL01

Class maintenance : CL02

For Characterstic creation and Maintaintenance : CT04.

Create the char and with Values and Add that into the class

Thanks

Ankaiah