cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scot issue!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configurung SCOT in solution manager system. First time i am getting stucked in this as mails are not going outside.

below paramters are maintained in RZ10 as well.

icm/server_port_1=PROT=SMTP,PORT=25000, TIMEOUT=300, PROCTIMEOUT=300

is/SMTP/virt_host_0=*:25000

I am getting the below message in SOST and the message resides in transition on SCOT.

06.05.2009 02:26:46 Document sent

06.05.2009 02:26:46 Wait for communications service

06.05.2009 11:32:37 Recipient ......Is Valid. Delivery Attempted

Regards

Avneesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the default domain in Scot it has to be companyname.com and check the authorisations of the user which u r using to send the mails.

-Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avneesh,

Kindly check the mail log on your exchange relay server with the help of Exchange admin.

Regards,

Rahul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi avneesh,

Did u check ur SOST regarding the outgoing mail. DID u give your mail receipient correctly and Mail host address corectly.

Regards,

Rakesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Rahul

Thanks for the prompt reply, am just checking my relay server, will update you on the same if it gets resolved.

Regards

Avneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas620/helpdata/en/af/73563c1e734f0fe10000000a114084/content.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

sorry for the late response, but please can you suggest me what all i need to check in exchange relay server, beacuse i tried and checked each and everything, so probably might be this is the only issue.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards

Avneesh

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just check that the IP Address of your SAP Server is populated in the Relay Agent of the SMTP Server (In this case Exchange). If you don't know the procedure ask your Mail Administrator.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heyy thanks a lot Juan, will check the same and get back to you if the issue is still there.

Thanks for the help.

Regards

Avneesh