cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned delivery time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If I maintian planned delivery time in vendor master, info record and material master then which planned delivery time sytem picks during MRP run? Can you please explain me with suitable example.Any doucement relevant to this very helpful to me..

Regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You maintain the non-vendor-specific planned delivery time in the material master (view "MRP 2"). You enter a vendor-specific planned delivery time in the purchasing info record or in the outline agreement. It is used in the planning run, if the indicator "Scheduling info record/agreement" in Customizing is maintained as a plant parameter (OPPQ) or MRP group parameter in 'external procurement' and if, in the area of automatic source determination, an individual vendor can be assigned.

If you set this indicator, the system checks whether a planned delivery time is pentered in the purchasing info record or in the outline agreement. This planned delivery time is then used to calculate the delivery date and the release date.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex john,

as of me, the priority goes to the info record if you maintain the shed info record/agree in the configuration in plant parameters oppq under the tab external procurement. than the material master

if you not mantianed the system pick the material master PDT

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

In my understanding a vendor can supply more than one material and infact there is no meaning

maintaining the planned delivery time in the vendor master in XK01.Because this value is not going to

remain same for all the materials which the vendor supplies.

So in my understanding the value in purchase info record has more priority than in the material master.

Check and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

In my understanding,the PDT should not differ from material master.. If so then there wont be any problem...

Anyhow please wait for the experts advice...

karthick