Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying items in adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am new to adobe forms.

i need to display billing items, in the adobe form .

i have created interface, and imported this table. till here i am clear. but i dont klnow how to display

this information in layout.

i need to diaply heading and under that relevant data. i ahve total 100 row in billing items table.

please guide me how to acheive this.

P.S.: i ahve gone through forum, all of them are takling about, some dynamic display, and table inside table.....this kind of advanced stuff.

thanks a lot inadvance

Best Regards

Amarender Reddy B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Poojit,

thank you

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarender,

Try using a Two subform layout for displaying the tabular format. The design should be this way.

-

>Parent Subform (Flow Layout and Flow direction is Table and Allow Page break within contents checked)

-

>Column Header(use static Text)

-

>Child Subform(Flow Layout and Flow Direction is Table Row)

-

>Columns binding(user text field and bind it to the Value node attribute and Repeat subfom item checked)

This is how u display the data in Table format in PDF.

Hope this helps u

Regards,

Poojith M V

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You are half way through...!! You may open the form in SFP. Then you may find your internal table on the left side under the heading "interface", you may drag drop the table from there to the form context on the right side.

Once this is done, you may click the layout tab to proceed towards designing your form. There you may further drag n drop the internal table from data view (which appears on the left side) to the body page. Then you may click on the Hierarchy Tab, select your table and right click it. From the menu options that appear select "Wrap in Subform". From the Object Pallette for the subform make the subform as "Flowable".

This should make your data appear in the form...!

Regards,

Runal