cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax tables for Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to create a Vendor Spend report (both MIRO and KR invoices) which also needs some tax information on it. Can you help in locating the tax amounts in the following cases:

1) The company pays the whole amount (including taxes) to the vendors and then the vendor is responsible to pay the taxes to the government. How can i locate what amount went to the vendor and what was the tax amount - which table stores this information?

Thanks,

Rishi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use this table in report. Please check this table in SE11 "WITH_ITEM".

Regards

Javed

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

You would get all the payment document details from the table BSEG. The line items with the line item ID = T are the tax line items. For example, in a document having 3 line items, the line item with T is the tax line item.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

The Line item ID = 'T' identifies only those taxes which the company pays on its own. In other words, the tax amounts which hit the company's G/L account. However, I also want to track down the taxes which were part of the Vendor payment. E.g. I pay the Vendor 600 $ for an invoice of which only 550 $ was for the material and the rest 50 $ was tax but the total invoice was created for 600 $. in this case, I won't see a line item in the BSEG table for those 50$. How can I locate this break-up.

Thanks,

Rishi

former_member625419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Pls check this Table

FI/MM Doument -(MIRO/FB60)

1)BSEG

2)BKPF -Object Key (MMDOC & Year)

3)RBKP -(MM Doc)

4)RSEG