cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem activating Inventory Management transformations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm planning to use infocube 0IC_C03 which I already activated.

I also activated infosources 2LIS_03_BX, 2LIS_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM and the datasources as well.

But when I simulate the activation of the corresponding transformations I get it red with the following messages:

Start Routine: Syntax error in routine

Rule (target: 0ISSCNSSTCK, group: 01 Standard Group): Syntax error in routine

and the same message for other targets too.

I'm using BI 7.0.

Does anybody know how can I check what is wrong in the routines? Do I have to activate any include?

Thank you and I hope you can help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Oscar,

But I'm getting the error when I'm trying to activate the BI content, should I activate it anyway and look for the errors? I read a lot of different notes but none explains exactly this situation.

Thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well in my case i activate any way and...obviously the transformation remains not active but...it appears.. and next i manually fix the errors and make it work....its not the most elegant way but is the quickly that post an OSS note....but you can post an OSS note and wait for SAP guys....

Regards

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I activated the transformations and then started to check the different routines with the checker. Also check if there is any note that applies to your case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alright I'll have a look. Thanks for your help!

I did what you said Oscar, and it solved my problem. Thanks!

Edited by: Pedro Eguren on May 13, 2009 3:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Can you give me the details what you have did in your case for getting rid of this error.

I am in the same situation where you are in.

Your response is greatly appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI pedro,

can you guide me exactly what you did to fix this start routine: syntax error. i would really appreciate it if you can just give a bit more details about it. i am really having a very hard time in activating this transformation and op-top of all i am not very good in ABAP.

Your help will be highly appreciated !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another way is fix it manually....check the routines and fix the error....i remember that theres an error for that routines but it was a common correction and all were solved...i believe that a field in an structure was not correct and because of this the error appears...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi we have SP 19 and BI content 9. I checked those notes, but it seems that they're already implemented.

I found that the problem is happening only with one transformation:

TRCS 2LIS_03_BF_TR -> CUBE 0IC_C03

Any idea on what should I check or where can I see the content of the routines to see if it requires any include?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Please implement note 1161676 and then the manual corrections of note

Hope it helps;

Regards;

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe that i got the same error ....i think is a OSS note for that....search in service.sap.com

What Support Package level do you have???

Regards