Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bapi_salesorder_createfromdata2 and billingplans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am currently working on a program that loads orders from a file and creates them on R/3 by calling the above mentioned bapi. As part of the orders i am getting billing plan information on the order positions.

Looking through the parameters of the bapi i could not find fields nor tables to put this information.

Is there any chance to get this data moved into the bapi and have it generated on the order?

Greetings and thanks in advance for your help

uli

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try searching the forums for "BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDATA2" and "billing plan". Here is a reply that I gave in another thread that may or may not be helpful.

I have not tried this, so take it for what it is worth (maybe worth nothing), but I wonder if the following trick might work:

(1) Prior to calling the BAPI, export the billing plan data to memory. [You may want to investigate function 'BILLING_SCHEDULE_PUSH_DATA' to see if it can be used instead.]

(2) Within the appropriate sales order user exit (maybe USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE) import the billing plan data that you exported in step 1 and use it to fill XFPLA and XFPLT. [Note: You may also need to fill XVBKD-FPLNR(1) with '$' so that VBKD-FPLNR will get subsequently filled by function 'BILLING_SCHEDULE_GET_NUMBER'.]

If filling XFPLA and XFPLT is all that is needed to get the billing plan data into the sales order that is being created, then perhaps this will work.

Regards,

James G.