Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Delivery related Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I had the following problems in the case of delivery related proforma invoice,

1.When the delivery is created for total sales order, against that invoice is created..Now when i try to create invoice again, the system is allowing to do so. How can I control this one??

2.Agiants that proforma invoice, I have created Excise inovice in J1IIN, When I am checking the document flow in J1IIN I am able see all the documents from Order to Invoice. But When I try to check the document flow from Sales Order,Delivery or Invoice I am not able to see the Excise document. What are the changes to be made in copy controls??

regards,

CS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
when i try to create invoice again, the system is 
   allowing to do so. How can I control this one??

In VTFL, select your item category for the combination of delivery type and billing type and maintain routine 311 for the field "Copying requirements"

When I try to check the document flow from Sales 
  Order,Delivery or Invoice I am not able to 
    see the Excise document

Yes this is a standaard behaviour. You cannot see the excise invoice reference in document flow via VA02, VL02N or VF02 but you can see the sale order, delivery and billing references via J1IIN.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.When the delivery is created for total sales order, against that invoice is created..Now when i try to create invoice again, the system is allowing to do so. How can I control this one??

If you are refering to proforma invoice then yes system will not restrict you to create any number of invoices. You can create any number of Proforma invoices. Still if you want to restrict proforma invoices then check VBFA table if proforma already created then restrict.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can put a check in the while creating the Proforma Invoice (Include RV60AFZC) to stop creating the proforma invoice for a particular delivery, if any Proforma is already created for the same.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply...

How to put that check?