Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in DTP while scheduling

Vijay4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

when i am executing DTP I found 2 errors. so that I am not able to load data into DSO,

upto Datasource data is comming well, but after that I got problem.

so far it working good, bit changes was in Data sources after that replicated the Datasource well.

the next load I am facing this problem.

I am in BI 7.0 Environment. error are :

1.Error saving Data Transfer Process Message no. RSO843

2.Tranaformation: 0H3JLJR39U79IQOU37PU5T8IQKYCCW52 Message no. RSTRAN715

can any one help me.

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

As you have said you have changed the Data source. So have you add any fields in datasource, then after replicate, have you activate the transformation and DTP?

According to me just activate DTP and Transformation. then its work fine.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Vijay4
Participant
0 Kudos

He Vidya & Sadeesh,

Thank you very much for your participation

help me a lot to dig my error,

Problem is when I changed the DS the char properties have to be changed according to my requirement, but I did not changed anything in the infoobject which have changed in DS.

as per Vidya said i analysed the error so that I came to known where I went wrong.

points are assigned.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

After adding the fields in the datasource replicate the datasource,add the infoobjects in DSO,map it in tghe transformations and activate the transformations and DSO .Run the DTP.

Regards,

vidya

Vijay4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya & Sdheesh,

yes have done all required activations after teplication of data sources, data was loaded to Datasources.

after activation of the transformation and DTP only I try to schedule the DTP.

that time this error is throughing.

can you tell me any standard programes to activate DTP and transformation in se38.

Regards.

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

There is no standard programs to activate transformations and DTPs.

Regards

Sadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge no such programs exists.Logout from SAP and login and repeat the same process which u did earlier like activating the transformations and DSO etc.Sometimes this may work

Regards,

vidya

Vijay4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vidya & sadeesh,

Now as per you guidence I have loaded into DSO, but status is in RED.

I found data in New Data table but I could not find data in Active data table.

I have activated the data requiest mannually, after some it turned into RED.

Regards.

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

did the request fail before activation or during activation? if it failed during activation then plz analyze the activation logs and see why it failed. You can also post the error msg so that we could help you.

Regards

Sadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After loading the data to DSO was the request became red before activating the request.if it is then go to the monitor and trace the error.IF the load was successful and while activating the request it failed.post the error so that we can analyse where its going wrong

Regards,

vidya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have made changes to the Data source, the dtp and transformation would have become inactive. Please re-activate the dtp and transformation and load it from PSA to DSO.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sadeesh