cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Limit PO & R3 Blanket PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a question regarding multiple account assignment for both limit po and blanket po.

In extended classis, if we create SRM Limit PO with Invoice Only, Known Account Assignment, then it replicates as blanket PO in R3.

As we know, blanket PO doesn't allow multiple account assignment in R3. Unfortunately in SRM's Process Purchase Order transaction, I able to change the PO to multiple account assignment (Cost Distribution button enable) and replicates into R3 successfully, which mean my blanket PO is now multiple account assignment.

May I know this is as designed? SRM allows multiple account assignment but R3 do not allow?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Glen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

- R/3

-srm

from sdn thread copying here..

the button "Cost Distribution" is available for limit purchase orders only during the follow-up action "Confirmation and Invoice".

During the follow-up action of "Invoice only" the display of the button "Cost Distribution" is taken out as this is not allowed. This is caused by the multiple account assignment not being allowed in the R3/Backend with limit items with "Only invoice".

If this is not what you would expect, there is no really alternative in limit SC (beside of creating "normal" SC items, where you can define cost distribution).

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have no problem with my SC, when confirmation & invoice selected, cost distribution button enabled, and when invoice only selected, cost distribution button disabled. This is correct.

My problem is when processing purchase order, I able to do cost distribution in PO that created from SC with invoice only. Got what i meant?

Thanks,

Glen

Former Member
0 Kudos

someone can help answer this.

many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said

" I able to change the PO to multiple account assignment (Cost Distribution button enable) and replicates into R3 successfully, which mean my blanket PO is now multiple account assignment "

your PO was created in R/3 with Multiple account assignmets. you can create PO in R/3 with multiple account assignments ( cost distribution ) but not across a/c assignments.

Thanks

prasad.s