cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subreport

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a main report that find transactions for especific job and it has a subreport that pass the estimated expense for a particular costcode in a job. At the moment I can list all costcode that have transaction asociated. I will like also to pass the estimated expenses and the costcode Id even when does not have any transaction, How to obtain that? How can hide the subreport in the main one? Why in the subreport also appear 3 Report Header (a,b, and c) even when I deleted all?

Please help.

P.D. I have set the subreport font to white and size 2, can grow BUT it doesn't hide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

reduce the size of sub report at his minimum and use blank policy into your sub report.

If you suppress teh sub report, it will not pass your result to the main report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I realized it. I did it. But why the subreports creates many header section by itself. I delete all and appear again.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your problem is how to hide the subreport. Use the suppress option, once activated it will become gray meaning it will not show from the report.

Regards,

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried this but it make that thee value that pass from the subreport be 0.

Why the subreport creates header a,b,c, d even when I have deleted?