cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some approvers are getting multiple workitems for same SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am in SRM 5.5 , We are now facing an issue that some approvers are receiving multiple workitems for same SC for approval. Say for example Yesterday Approver 'A receives a workitem to Approve / Reject for SC 1234... the same approver will also get approval workitem again to Today to Approve / Reject for SC 1234... What would be the reason? The workitem will not send to next level approver even the Approver 'A' approved those workitems.

John...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the workflow log and confirm whether it is the same workflow Instance or different workflow instance. If it is the same then I think there is no problem. If it is the same then I think you need to analyse the Workflow Log and probably there will be some issue in your BADI implementation.

Thanks

Arghadip

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm the user receives multiple workitems and it is not notification emails.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Yes.. you are correct...There is no offline Email generated but multiple workitem is been generator..

Any answer..

John..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you getting multiple workitems of the same workflow instance?

If yes please check your agent assignment thiscan be a problem.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I'm having kind of the same problem... With me it's the AD-HOC reviewers I'm adding, all looks good on the SC and when I open the WF log on SWIA - nevertheless the user gets the workitem notification N times in the UWL inbox, and the offline approval email sends the user the same SC multiple times.

I'm trying to find the link why it is sending N notifications (because sometimes it is 3 workitems, others it's 5, others it's 10) and I can't seem to find out why...

Did you solve your original issue? And if so, could you please let me know the reason? Any hint and I would be very appreciative!

Cheers,

Adi

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I am not sure, but please check if the workflow is scheduled to run everyday. This could be the reason for the workitem being sent daily.

Also check if you are using the standard workflow or a Z one. There could be some implementation in Z worklfow that could be the reason for this issue. Also check the workflow log for further details.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saumya,

Can you please explain what are you trying to say 'but please check if the workflow is scheduled to run everyday'?..

This issue happen only some users that too some shopping cart.. any idea..why...

John.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

>The workitem will not send to next level approver even the Approver 'A' approved those workitems.

Please check the workflow log.

Go to BBP_PD and open the document. Find the workitem ID. Open the workitem in SWI1 transaction.

Regards,

Masa