Client copy to DEV from PRD system
My DEV system and my PRD system isn't compatible.
If i made some changes in DEV system and want to transport this changes to PRD system,
i am getting a lot issues. Some programs in DEV is different in PRD.
To solve this problem i thinking about client copy.
I thinking about copy client PRD 200 to my client DEV 100 to stabilize the systems.
But i only need the customizing data and abap programs of PRD client 200.
I dont' need master data from PRD ex: Data from PA20, data from OKENM
How can i do that ?? Wich client copy profile is ideal for this problem ?
How can i be sure that no master data from PRD client is going to DEV client ?
Tcode SCC8 can do that ?
Yes SCC8 is the easiest way,Find the procedure below:
Client Export from production
1. Run SCC8
2. Select Profile as desired
3. Select target System (or group)
4. De- Select "Test Run" (If selected)
5. Run Export
- Up to 3 requests are created, depending on the data selected and available:
1. "SIDK*" for transporting client-independent data, if you have selected this
2. "SIDKT*" for transporting client-specific data
3. "SIDK*" for transporting client-specific texts, provided texts are available in this client
6.Monitor TP logs for errors and export files for growth
1. Login to quality client
2. Manually add "O" transport then "X" then "T" to TMS buffer
3. Perform Import using STMS
4. After Import is complete perform "post processing steps" from client tool (SCC7)
Also you can do the export while the users are working in production client