Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP : BATCH number creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am assigning batch number externally during the production order creation by using user exit. In my case i have to do

"The same batch number generated for the Main co-product should be assigned to the other co-products at the same time".

Please suggest how to achieve the same.

With regards,

Pravin

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

How are you assigning the batches? I mean which user exit. and how do you create batches. Is it at the runtime?

You can create the batches using BAPI_BATCH_CREATE and use the batch number to be assigned during the prod. ord. creation.

If you can give some more details as to what you are doing and what is the problem area then that will help.

Regards,

Satya

0 Kudos

Hi satya,

I am using exit ZXVBZU02 & ZXVBZU01 customer exits.

Pravin

0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

These exits will help you change the batch number to specific i.e. sales order number or production order number or date or plant etc. as in the function module documentation. But if you want to assign any batch which you've created using MSC1N or BAPI_BATCH_CREATE, then I feel that probably you've to use some other user-exit, these are not the ones which are going to help.

Try these BADI's:

WORKORDER_CONFIRM

WORKORDER_GOODSMVT

WORKORDER_UPDATE

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Satya