cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family tables are not supported at this time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am very new to SAP Net weaver MDM, Just doing all of the exercises by seeing reference guides, blogs and articles, Recently i was in the process of underachieving inquera demo repository for learning purpose, it showed me outdated, but while doing update on it., it gives family tables are not supported at this time , see upgrade guide for details., what does it means, either i need to increase memory of my DBMS or something i have to do with configuration settings of MDM server, please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abeehs,

Kindly update us on your query.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abeehs,

As mentioned in the above post, if you are using MDM SP06 Patch 0 then Family Mode doesnt work. Inorder to work on Family mode you need to ugrade it to higher patch level. After upgrading then you can load the Inquera demo catalog and practice.

Regards

SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am very new to SAP Net weaver MDM, Just doing all of the exercises by seeing reference guides, blogs and articles, Recently i was in the process of underachieving inquera demo repository for learning purpose, it showed me outdated, but while doing update on it., it gives family tables are not supported at this time , see upgrade guide for details., what does it means, either i need to increase memory of my DBMS or something i have to do with configuration settings of MDM server, please advice.

Abeehs,

What version of MDM you are using. Is it a training system? Because in some training systems we cannot work on Family mode.

The error states that the current version of your MDM is not suppoting the Family tables. For that first you need to check whether the family mode in the Data Manager is being displayed and is working.

If it is not displayed/working, then try to update your current MDM version.

Hope it helped..

SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your Input Shilpa, I'm using MDM5.5 SP06 , which was downloaded from Service market place, is it still require any Support package? and i checked family mode in data manager, it is disabled.,is any other way to enable it or we have to buy the software. thanks again for your input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Family mode is not supported in MDM 5.5 SP06 Patch0. If you are using this version then you need to upgrade your server version.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhees,

Make sure your layout server is installed & started.