cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After running MRP, transfering of planned MRP production orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have been using SAP for 2 months and I have a question regarding a process in planned production orders:

I have a BOM (with manufactured meterials and couple purchased items) and I have a sales order to sell the main item, after I ran the MRP there are two planned production orders and I am trying to transfer the planned orders to actual production orders but I am getting stuck at the following message:

"No default value is maintained for operation, generation for order type RPRO"

I am not sure what is the mistake I am making, please let me know of the steps to solve this issue.

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check transaction OPL8 and maintain your settings properly:

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-pp/production-order-help-2577386?cv=exp...

Hi, on the order type dependent parameters tcode OPL8 , try entering a default Oper./act. increment#, usually "0010"... ...

If you have maintained the routing correctly, then make sure that in

tcode OPL8 the Selection ID is set to 01, the Task List Type is set to

N, and the Routing Selection for that Plant/Order Type is set as 3

(Automatic Selection) and not 0 (No Routings to be used). Let me know

if that helps....

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Thank you for your reply and after making the changes you suggested the previous error is gone but now the system is bringing up a window called Routing selection [part number] and on the top it says no routing found (I have defined a routing by the material) and has options for Ref.operation set and change selection and exit. And at the bottom of the planned order screen it says "No default value is maintained for operation generation for order type RPRO" I am trying to check all the routing paramaters and OPL8 screens.

Thank you again

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your routing whether it really can be used for PrdOrd (validity, lot size, status & usage). You can also check your settings in trx OPJG - as suggested by Prasobh Karunakaran.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Thank you again for the answers you posted and it also solved the problem, If I may ask one more question here, After transfering the planned production order what are the standard transactions used to release a production order to floor and issue materials and complete operations and complete order and see what kind of entries are created in finance?

(I know I have been asking too many questions here and may be getting greedy for answers after looking at the knowledge this forum has, which really is awesome as this the first posting on this forum for me and already having good experience).

Thank you,

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can explore the requested transactons using SAP easy access menu:

Logistics > Production > SFC

Release:

- CO01 / CO02

- C005N (mass)

Change order

- CO02

- COHV (mass)

Good issue / GR

- CO11N

- CO15

- CO13 (cancel)

Goods issue

- MB1A

- MIGO

- CO27

GR

- MB31

General report

- COOIS (order information system)

Other

- COGI

In REM there are other transactions as well (MF60) and there are also transactions for PP-HUM integration (e.g. COPAWA), PP-WMS (LB10, LP11, LP12, LP13). PP-PI also have separate transactions.

So, it is a wide subject...

FI documents are linked to material documents (e.g. CO02 > menu > Goto > Documented goods movements > double click on material document > check the linked FI doc. - or you can use MB51 to list material documents > enter a material documents > check the attached FI doc.)

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on May 14, 2009 8:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Csaba.

Answers (0)