cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource for CRM BP Sales Area Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to extract CRM Business Partner Master data Segments into BW system.

I want to know the datasource that can provide me information from 'Sales Area' Button in /nBP transaction.

Fields i am looking for Sales Organization, Sales Office, Sales Group, District.

Thank you

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Arun,

take a look

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/98/a697a2e9244a8a81066463539f9ce6/frameset.htm

expand node 'datasources' and check all the datasource there.

hope this helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is just for my understanding,

-

BP Master Data

BP - 101 has

Sales Org - 201

with 0CRM_BP_SAL staging

-

-

ORGUNIG Master Data

Sales Org - 201 has

Sales Group - 301

Sales Office - 401

District - 501

Sales Group - 302

Sales Office - 402

District - 502

and more with 0ORGUNIT

-

How will i be able to derive navigational attribute for the combination

BP - 101

Level 1 NAV for BP 101

Sales Org - 201

Level 2 NAV for Sales Org 201

Sales Group - 302

Sales Office - 402

District - 502

Please light me up some ideas.

From my understanding there is some BP-Sales Org detail link table.

Thank you

Arun Prasad

Message was edited by: Arun Prasad

former_member671571
Participant
0 Kudos

Arun,

Sales Org may have several Sales Groups, Sales Offices, Districts etc. If you want to get the sales Group, sales office and District on BP, better write a user exit on BP extractor and populate those values which will be maintained in CRM system (In BP Sales Area Data Organisation tab).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am looking for Fields such as Sales Organization, Sales Office, Sales Group, District from the Organization TAB in the 'Sales Area' Data.

0CRM_BPSALES_ATTR just provides the Sales Organization from the Sales Area Data.I am already using it for extraction in my Process chain

What i am trying to understand is whether the Sales Office, Sales Group, District can be derived from Sales Organization?

Thank you

Arun Prasad

former_member671571
Participant
0 Kudos

Arun,

All organizational data will be availabe in ORGUNIT InfoObject as part of master data. If you maintain this master data defenitely you can get the Sales Office, Sales Group, District from master data lookup. OR you need to enhance the extractor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A.H.P,

I have checked all of them already.What i am looking for is the Organizational information data for a BP such as Sales Organization, Sales Office, Sales Group, District which none of them provides.

Please let me know if you know any other datasource or Link Tables.

Thank you

Arun

former_member671571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this extractor: 0CRM_BPSALES_ATTR (BP: CRM Sales Data) which gives you sales org, dist. channel, division and customer groups.

I hope this helps you get the sales data.

Ram

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Arun,

if you need to check detail 0CRM_BPSALES_ATTR

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/9f/df2d075d7843f288085a2699a7fafa/frameset.htm

thanks Ram.