cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to tell if a process chain is scheduled and activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In a process chain, when I change the start process scheduled start date and time, I know I have to save and also the click the activate and schedule icon otherwise the chain wont run on the specified day and time.

It is easy to tell that it I saved it because it will say it was changed by myself. Now I would like to ask - is there a way to tell that it is activated and scheduled? - (in case I come back 4 hours later for example and don’t remember whether I clicked the activate and schedule icon or not).

Thank you and kind regards,

Keith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Keith,

Click on the process chian->Right Click on the Start variant->If you see 'Display Scheduled Job(s) option.. then it was already scheduled one... and you can click and get the details..

If you do not see this option then it is not scheduled by any one..

regards,

Hari

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

hi,

to monitor process chain, use transaction RSPCM.

using sm37, check job name BI_PROCESS*.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can monitor the process chain by using T-code RSPC. in that select the respective Process chain and then go to the LOG. So u can see the process chain status

U can also use RZ20 it u dont have access to RZ20 then u can use other T-code BWCCMS, in that u can observe all the Process chains, from where u can check ur PC.

Multiple users can able to access PC through T-code BWCCMS without having any lock problems.

U can see the status of job in the process chain itself. And u can even get in touch with the Monitor for checking of the loads. But monitor wont show any failures regarding the Attribute change run, ODS activation failure, Any program failure etc.. but in BWCCMS, it will show even with the status(with color).

Even u can see the jobs in SM37.

take a look on this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/85/5be03b8235953ee10000000a114084/content.htm

-Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Keith,

You can check in the SM37. If you scheduled, you can see the chain as "Scheduled".

Hope it Helps

Srini