Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC for existing record in table control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to change existing records in table control through BDC. Is there any way I can choose the respective record from Table Control through BDC dynamically.

Regards

Akash

3 REPLIES 3

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

For most of the transaction you will have an option to place the cursor at the required location(Like in va02, you can specify the item number to get the item on the top of the table.).

Can you tell which transaction you are doing a bdc??

REgards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

/J4I/015PER, this transaction is used for adding permits to Operation in WEC. It has list of operations in Table Control. Permit can be added for choosing the operation from table control.

Our custom program is designed to add permits for the operation. So if I have to use the above transaction for adding permits, then first I have to choose the correct operation from the table control and then add permit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

I think you might have to select the records before and then change the value of the record and then run the BDC with the changed data.

Hope this gives some pointers

Cheers

VJ