cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reject item

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use order rel billing and when i reject all items,the sales order is still being shown open in the doc flow and its apperaing in due lists.Please advice where the control for this lies?

Edited by: shipla2b on May 11, 2009 5:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u are rejecting each and every item in the order, try putting a rejection reason and billing block at the header level. Then in VF04 there is an option not to list the orders without billing block.

Regards,

Uday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shilpa,

Configure the Rejection reasons in the IMG:

T-code: OVAG

Check tick in the OLI and Statistical Values BIC then check in your sales document it will show as overall complete.

regards

rc gopi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to check the document flow in VTFA as the document flow is still showing open in the due lists. Another alternate solution is to maintain the completion rule in VOV7 ,because once the the document is copied then the document will be getting updated

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to check the field for "Completion Rule" for your item category in VOV7.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per std config- it should not happen.

still it is happening means,

check -

- Copy Control Config at item level - "Update document flow"-

- item category controls in VOV7 - item complete reference indicator

- Check any other items in this order is due for billing

try n revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but how copy controls?? how do copy controls control this if i create a sales order i dont bill it and i simply reject it ?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I have not read it fully-

here, at order level- you are maintaining "reason for rejection" .

its std behaviour that system shows its Open,which will gives provision to process again when needed.

system will not show the status as "complete"-, but sure, it will stop to transfer the requirement to MD04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are service materials No TOR is there and i said its a order releated billing.

Hi all any more inputs ??