cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap content server - error sending certificate - HTTPIO_PLG_NO_MPI_INIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we have installed the SAP content server and created a new repository which has the status running.

Now when we go to OAC0 and the send certificate button, we get an error message:

Error in HTTP Access: IF_HTTP_CLIENT->RECEIVE 1 HTTPIO_PLG_NO_MPI_INIT

Message no. CMS166

Why can I not send the certificate?

Thanks

Anne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you install the content server with local machine and local network administration rights?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed the content server on one of our server with administrator rights.

Anne

Former Member
0 Kudos

What i mean is you need a user that has both local machine administration rights and local domain administration rights. This is due to the fact that it installs some web components that require domain admin. If you don't install with this, its likely you will be able to test connection fine but receive errors when trying to send the certificate. This issue cannot be resolved after the installation. i.e. if you install with the incorrect admin rights and then adjust these afterwards, it will still not work, and the only solution is to reinstall with the correct rights.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

case-1 If using Oracle, check that Oracle DB is up and that Oracle Listener is up. ...

Edited by: benaka rajes on Jun 3, 2009 4:55 PM