cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-transmitting SRM Service item confirmation to Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know how one can re-transmit confirmations of service-items to the backend.

Service items confirmations do no work via Idocs!

A R/3 BAPI "BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE is called by SRM Function Module: B45A_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE.

This Function Module however does not provide us with the means to retransmit Confirmations - at least as far as we could analyse.

Thanks for any answer in respect to this.

Aart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am not sure what is the concern you have. I have seen similar concern, where your service confirmations were found in 'Error in Transmission' because of many reason (e.g. The PO was being changed while confirmation done). There is an SAP note 906050 that gives you two reports for Failed Service confirmation's re-submission.

1st report Z_ES_ERRLIST will provide you the list of Service Confirmations along with associated PO and the Status mainly Transfer Error or In Transfer Process!!

2nd Report Z_ES_RETRANSFER will enable you to post 'Error in Transfer' status directly and 'In Transfer Process' with selection of an Indicator.

This note will have to be manually applied and is not part of any SP.

I hope this will solve your concern.

Ashok Kawa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

Note 911027 is already aplicated in our system - we are on a higher hotpackage of SRM 5.0

Is it possible to use the function SPOOL_ES_CREATE_DO to accomplish this retransfer? (with System Destination and GUID of the Confirmation?) Or is there a more apropiate function for this retransfer?

Is there a log in this case?

Thanks for any reply.

Aart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Would this note help?

911027 Retry transfering service entry when PO is locked

Regards,

Matthew