cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox scroll bar problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

I have a weird problem with some dropdownbykey fields and firefox.

Some of my dropdownbykey fields are to big so i change the width of the fields

to 60 px. When i do this, i get in Firefox a scroll bar in the bottom line. If i take out

the width limitation, the scroll bar does not appear. In IE it works with the width limitation.

I use Firefox 3.0.10. This problem is very frustrating because i´m searching since 3 days for a solution

but i do not find one.

Does somebody have an idea or an advice for what could be the reason and how can i

limit my dropdownbykey fields and do not get the scroll bar on the bottom?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huetze,

It could be that your version of webdynpro doesnt not support firefox 3 yet,

as far as i know based on note 1098009, firefox 3 will be supported in SP19 for sap_basis 700

and SP04 for sap_basis 7.01.

Regards,

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I have the same problem. The scroll bar horizontally appaer in the browser and is not neccesary!!!

In my case, I have an ALV in the windows and the ALV has an scroll bar. Then, you always can see 10 columns and for the others you must use the scroll bar on the alv. Now the better situtation:

- If I set 29 colums in the alv -> the scroll bar in the browser don't appear (OK)

- If I set 30 colums in the alv -> the scroll bar appear (KO)

Can somebody help me??

Thanks!

Rgds

Micaela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also very confusing is, that if i click on one of the dropdownbykey fields,

the scroll bar disappears on the screen. When i actualize the screen, the scroll bar appears on the

bottom again.

You can reproduce that if you use the wdr_test_ui_elements in firefox. Choose dropdownbykey

and change the width of the field to 50%. Than a scroll bar in the bottom appears.

Edited by: Huetze on May 11, 2009 5:55 PM