cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open an Iview in Portal content area

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

In a standart portal page. I have 5 frame(iview) in mainpage.

when I try to run an action from an iview, I want to open this page in portal content area.

I'm using linktourl element and it's opening this page with target=parent.

Can i change this to open it in portal content area?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Altug,

Try with the other options of target like..

target="_blank".

Regards,

Karthick

0 Kudos

thank you Karthick,

but target='_blank' opens a new window.

I want to open in portal in main iframe.

any other idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of using linktourl use <b>wdportalNavigation.navigateabsolute()</b>

In this u have an option SHOW_INPLACE where u can open the window in the same portal page.For navigating back also use the same method.

Check on for <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/b5/424f9c88970f48ba918ad68af9a656/frameset.htm">Use of portal Navigation</a>

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

0 Kudos

Thanks Nagarajan,

I solved it with your response.

But, Now I have another error.

After using SHOW_INPLACE, the left menu page gives me an error. this is trace:

#1.5#000D6098488000120000001A00001BDC0004114ECC83298E#1144930043140#com.sap.portal.portal#sap.com/irj#com.sap.portal.portal#hbilgen#819##temepprd_EPP_8535150#hbilgen#d6c54e20cae411da8fff000d60984880

#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_0##0#0#Warning#1#/System/Server#Java###[PortalNode.fireEventOnNode.toEventListener] event=onNodeReadyEvent, target=com.sap.portal.detailedNavigationTree, operation failed

[EXCEPTION]

#1#java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.NavigationService.getNavNode(NavigationService.java:1003)

at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.NavigationService.getNode(NavigationService.java:349)

at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.cache.CachedNavigationService.getNode(CachedNavigationService.java:165)

at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.NavigationEventsHelperService.getCurrentNavNode(NavigationEventsHelperService.java:371)

at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.DetailedNavigationTree.doOnNodeReady(DetailedNavigationTree.java:299)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.AbstractPortalComponent.handleEvent(AbstractPortalComponent.java:388)

if you want I can send full trace report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to fix your issue? I am receiving the same problem as of sp16

Thanks in advance.

Answers (0)