cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.FileMissingException after hostname

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day

We have changed the hostname of the SAP server. It is a dual stack system. The abap stack starts up with no problem. However the Java server node fails to start.

The following error is given in the server.o.log and database.0.log files:

com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.FileMissingException: : File "
GFG-giw2k3sp2
sapmnt
GHG
sys
global
security
data
SecStore.key" does not exist although it should.

GFG-giw2k3sp2 is the old hostname. Our new hostname is gfgsapgrc. I have searched through the file system for an occurance of GFG-giw2k3sp2, but could not find any. I suspect it is stored somewhere in configtool.

Can someone please assist?

Thanks

Wilhelm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

I was not looking for a lecture, I was looking for help - same as I am doing for a customer in trouble. They changed the hostname according to sap note 757692 and are now experiencing these problems.

Anyone else please?

Regards

Wilhelm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pleas refer to the forum

With Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Changing the hostname of the current SAP servers should also always be done by using SAP recommanded System copy method.

Looks like you have not followed the same that is the reason JAVA is not coming up and now the problem is that if you have not followed SAP recommanded way of system copy, SAP will also not assit you.

I do hope that you have taken the backup of your system before going ahead with your activity. If possible, please start from scratch and follow the SAP recommanded System copy method this time.

If you dont want to do from scratch again, please refer to following thread. Hope this helps.

With Regards,

Saurabh