Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Software Component Dependencies PI 7.1

Hi experts,

I'm work with SAP NetWeaver PI 7.1 and I have two scenarios with ccBPM to implement an interface from SCV B to SCV A, and another interface from SCV B to SCV A.

For the visibility of metadata between SCV have defined a dependency in SCV A from SCV B. In this way there is no problem to implement BPM Service Interfaces in the SCV A. But now I need to define the dependency of SCV B from SVC A, to implement BPM services interfaces of the SCV B.

The problem when defining the dependence of the SVC B for SVC A the following error message:

Creating dependency from //SXD061/sld/active:SAP_SoftwareComponent.ElementTypeID="01200615320200007523",Name="SAP_APPL",Vendor="sap.com",Version="600" to //SXD061/sld/active:SAP_SoftwareComponent.ElementTypeID="0",Name="SIP",Vendor="roca",Version="2.0" of type InstallationTime would create a circle. Circular dependencies are not allowed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jose.

Former Member
Former Member replied

You could have a seperate SWVC for your BPM, where you put all abstract interfaces and mappings.

This is represented the same way, when you have an integration scenario. You have swimlanes for the application systems and a swimlane for the BPM.

Regards

Stefan

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question