cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem deleting/hiding services from SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an issue with some of my services in ServiceRepository. I want to delete/hide them, but I am not successful. Services are published from PI 7.1 SenderAgreement.

Following documentation I can see that I can access API to do this. When trying to execute "hideServiceDefinitions", I get the error message "An attempt was made to use the publishing API to change data that is controlled by another party". Anyone knows what this is??

I also have an issue with my service endpoints. They are not always generated when publishing from SenderAgreement. I have tried to search and read help.sap but no luck. Any idea what that may be?

Appreciate your help!

regards Ole

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Trying to execute ServiceRegistryAPI from WSNavigator instead of other SOAP tool, did work. Not sure why, but at least it works and since WSNavigator is shipped with NW it is an easy tool to use.

Ole

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ole,

Please have a look at the following link and see if it helps you.

It explains about how to delete published service interfaces in the Service Registry if a service interface have been deactivated/deleted/is not used any more

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your answer! I do not have access to maintain services in SR (as were discussed in that link) so that is out of the question. I have tried to access the services provided by the API (solution to the thread you sent me), but that is when I encounter the problem ""An attempt was made to use the publishing API to change data that is controlled by another party". Could this be that I am locking any data and therefore cannot change? The request seems to work OK except from that...

regards Ole