cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We're implementing Solution Manager, but we have some questions about it.

They are:

- Documentation: when we associate a document to a Process, and we create another project, the documentation is associated to the new project?!

- Documentation: Where we can search for the all documentation, in all projets?! For example, I need to find all documents associated with a specific transaction, in all projects.

- Projects: We're implementing Change Management... we need to create a big project, for all day-by-day demands, or a separated projects?!

So, we need a PDF, for example, with the best pratices, and how to use the Solution Manager...

Regards.

Edited by: Glauber Balbinot Vicari on May 11, 2009 9:14 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With these 2 answers, I can do what I need...

Thank's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No. The document will not be associated to the new project. Either you can LINK that document from other project or COPY that document from other project to your new project.

(ii) Txn : SOLAR_EVAL ( find documents related to a project)

(iii) Can you explain the scenario?

Thx,

waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

So...

In change management, we want to use it to little corrections and improvements.... This is our scenario...

To projects, I think that we use new projects, but in day-by-day, is correct to use a single big project?!

And about the best pratices... can you help us?!

Thank's again!

😃

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> In change management, we want to use it to little corrections and improvements.... This is our scenario...

To use Change Management, you need to create a separate maintenance project in SPRO_PROJECT_ADMIN.

> To projects, I think that we use new projects, but in day-by-day, is correct to use a single big project?!

Yes. You need to use a single project. However, you can create a seperate project for Implementation, seperate project for Maintenance and seperate project for Upgrade in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN and use that project to contorl all activities like assigning roadmaps(RMDEF, RMAUTH and RMMAIN) and generating blueprint, define business processes, scenarios and steps(SOLAR01 and SOLAR02)

> And about the best pratices... can you help us?!

http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager

->SAP Solution Manager->SAP Solution Manager Enterprise Edition->Media Library

-> Documentation

->Technical Papers

Regards,

Sanjai