cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvers of Shopping carts / po & po versions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to find information about who approved a given shoppingcart / po & po versions?

An we are using N-step approval we would like to show a list with all shoppingcarts / po & po version a given user has approved.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Lisa M Simonsen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to 'Check Status', click on 'Extended Search' and select drop-down for 'Role' as 'Approved by me' or 'Rejected by me' to find out the list of Carts approved/rejected by the user.

Other ways:

-->Report BBP_BW_SC4 will help in your case. (Please use the Status = Approved ).

-->You can aslo use Transaction BBP_PD Which will also give some more details.

-->Use the GUI transaction SWI5 - Workload Analysis.

Select the 'Type of Analysis' to be 'Completed work items' and enter a date at which to start the analysis.

If you leave the Type and User ID blank you'll get the complete list.

-->

You can also use FM "BBP_PD_SC_GETLIST".I1129 is the status of "approved" documents.

Append this value to i_status parameter of BBP_PD_SC_GETLIST.

BR,

Deepti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Transaction BBP_PD

Provide Shopping cart number and Business object type.

Excute,you will get GUID of the Shopping cart number.

Click on the shopping cart number ,you will get complete details of the shopping cart.

There you can find also a drop down box.expand that one and select workflow then you can able to see entire work flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answers, but what im looking for are who approved the orders.

Like if my user name was XYZ then i want to see all orders / shopping cart that i have approved.

Is there not some sort of table i can look in?

Best regards

Lisa M Simonsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check table SWW_OUTBOX provide you USER ID and select the Task Id for approving the SC. It should be like TS12345678 and you will get all the task you have done for approval.

Thanks

Arghadip