cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL account for FI document from sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have requirement to group line item in FI document generated by SD billing. Details of my Sales pricing procedure as follows:

1. PR00 ERL (account key)

2. ZB00 (discount) ERS (account key)

I assigned the same GL account for PR00 and ZB00.

When I release to FI for my billing document, there are 2 line item for PR00 and ZB00 (the same GL account). My question is: can I combine 2 lines item to 1, with the value is total of them.

Pls let me know when to change to get this value.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In account document line items are based on accrual key i.e. ERL,ERS and MWS. In your case

1. PR00 ERL (account key)

2. ZB00 (discount) ERS (account key)

Both are having different accrual key that's why you are getting amount in two line. If you want one line assign same accual key to both condition type, but that is not correct as one is discount condition in your case.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One is value based condition type and another one is percentage based condition type and this being the case, I am not sure, whether you could succeed in this.

For information, there is a provision such that in billing document if you have 5 line items and in FI, if you want to consolidate into one line item, the same can be achieved as follows:-

Go to IMG -- Financial Accounting --> Financial Accounting Global Settings --> General Ledger Accounting --> Business Transactions --> Integration --> Sales and Distribution --> Perform Document Summarization for Sales and Distribution.

There make the settings according to your requirement but again, I am not sure, whether your requirement can be met.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi