Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE80 Access Control by Company Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to restrict the KE80 by company code such that the user should see the reports for his company but not others. Can anyone help me in this regard

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can restrict this by using K_PCAR_REP object in KE80 transaction by putting required Company.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you are inserting the KE80 transaction code into a role the t code will automatically pull couple of objects which are maintained through SU24.K_PCAR_REP is one of them.You can put all desired company codes under BUKRS field (SAP recomends to put the company codes through organizational levels tab,which you can find on the top right hand corner of authorization screen).As your requirement is to give access to display only please ensure to choose only 03,27.28,29 activities under

K_PCAR_REP object.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Aveek

0 Kudos

Hi Avee,

I did this but no success.

0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the users assigned role, might be other roles are giving access to the other tcodes.

0 Kudos

Please check user may get access for object from differernt roles, as this object is called from many Controlling transactions for e.g. 9KE0

9KE1

9KE2

9KE3

9KE4

9KE6

9KE7

9KE8

9KE9

9KER

hope it will help you....

Firoz.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from K_PCAR_REP,please fill out the empty fields in other auth objects also after having discussion with functional consultant.There is one object K_PCA is being pulled with KE80 ,it contains the profeit centre details.The field KSTAR(Cost element) under K_PCAR_REP and KSTAR under K_PCA is same.SO while populating these two fields with appropriate values make sure it should match.

Thanks ,

Aveek