Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORM 16 problem

former_member1284402
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

during print of form 16 i m getting a coloum named 'Acknowlegement Number' but no data showing in this coloum. can anyone please tell me how can i get the data in this coloum? can we do entry in SAP for this coloum?

regards saurabh?

Edited by: saurabh srivastava on May 11, 2009 12:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

To get the data there, you need to maintain Acknowledgment no. for the TAN No. of your company in the feature 40ACK using the Tcode PE03.

Then execute the Tcodes : PC00_M40_F24Q and after that run the form 16, acknowledgment no. will come there.

Regards,

Esha

former_member1284402
Participant
0 Kudos

hi esha,

thanx for reply, actually i m doing same but still ack number is not geting printed, i think i m mising some step in PE03 so can u please tell me step by step procedure? shud i create new node over there?

an what i will have to do in tcode 'PC00_M40_F24Q'.

regards saurabh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Will send you the document on this.

Update your B-card.

Regards,

Esha

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Esha for me also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You can get the number by maintaining th Feature 40ACK, doing challan mapping and executing Form24. (Search the forum .. )

2. You can talk to ABAPER

a. Change the initial screen to enable the user to enter ACK number.( Check the number before issuing form 16)

b. To Hardcore the Ack no in the program. (to be used if there is no option left... not a good practise)

Hope this Helps

Thanks & Regards,

Param