Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIC- Data Inconsistencies in Productive System

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear EIC Experts,

Have a query regarding data inconsistencies in the productive system. I will illustrate with an example,

An Activity was created and a follow up activity created on that and assigned to a resolver group.

There is an entry in SCMG_T_CASE_ATTR with Status 20 (Allocated)

and an entry in THREIC_ACTIVITY, with a whole load of data like creator org unit and owner org unit missing, all it has are the activity categories and the user id.

An entry exists in THREIC_FOLLOWUP with all relevant fields filled but Worlflow ID is blank. The status in this table is 40 (delivered).

So it looks as if no workflow was created and it did not go to anybody to action. And the activity cannot be closed and is just lying there, as the owner cannot take any action till the follow up status becomes completed.

1) What could be the possible reasons for this to happen? I have already checked that workflows are all activated and there are other activities being raised and clsoed just fine.

2) Is there anyway I can use any utility tools to correct the data in the back end in such a way that thia activity can be clsoed down?

I have a few hundred activities like these (from 30000 overall activities) which cannot be closed because of various data inconsistencies. Any ideas are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Did you find the reason for blank Workitem ID? Can you please share. Thank you

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just bumping this up the queue, hoping someone will see this and answer.

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

I have worked on multiple EIC implementations and I have never had this issue though the follow up functionality has been set up correctly and by the details in your email my guess is that it is not at your location.

It is possible to fix these 100 or so and set them to closed but it is to much to type out in this forum.

I would check out www.eicexperts.com as they are experts in EIC and they may walk you through it as they are very helpful.