cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Stock Doesnt Exist in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had converted the Vendor Consignment stock into Sales order Stock. Later, i try to issue the material against same Sales Order but system wont alllow me to do so.

It says "Sales Order Stock XXXXX does not exist" where XXXXX is my sales order number. (Message M7 184)

But when i checked the Sales Order Stock using MMBE or MB52 Report, it is there.

I'm not able to figure it out why system is thorwing this message when material is there.

Pls note: Material used in Scenario is Split valuated.

regards,

S Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this Request

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend

I had converted the Vendor Consignment stock into Sales order Stock

I dont know what is your process and what is the meaning of this statement

But i feel there is some mistake happening here only

For the System to acknowledge or to accept for the sales order stocks during PGI the prerequiest is

When the sales order is created, the sales order item category should have special stock indicator E in its details in VOV7

Otherwise system will not sense during PGI even if you have stocks showing against your sales order no in MMBE

Say an order is created with item category without being marked special stock indicator E

After the sales order is saved you note down the no and reserve stocks in MB1B movement type 412 E against your sales order

Now in MMBE the system will show the reservation against your order no with all details

When you do PGI the system will take stocks from unrestricted not the reserved qty (its own reservations) if stocks are not there in unrestricted system will give same message as what you have got without sensing the reservation

All this is because item category is not with special stock indicator E during order creation

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I want to issue the vendor Stock to Customer (For Certain Period), Later Customer will return the material back.

For that i had converted the Vendor Consignment Stock into Sales Order Stock, as i dont want to Account it (FI).

Secondly, Sales Order Item Category is marked with Special Stk Indicator 'E'. but still it gave this error.

Regards,

S Anand

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

According to me you cannot convert a vendor consignment stocks to sales order stocks directly without moving them into your own stock in R3 but possible in IS RETAIL

In R3 Vendor consignment is the property of vendor and if you are putting an order for that stocks in to a customer then it has be made our stocks first

Only our property, we can sell

How you have converted from vendor consignment to sales order stocks first?

Secondly, Sales Order Item Category is marked with Special Stk Indicator 'E'. but still it gave this error.

No not possible

After my suggestions if you have marked E there in VOV7 and then try PGI with the same order the error will still be on

You need to create a fresh order after changing the item category controls

Then only the effects of the changes can be felt

Regards

Raja