cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception while using webservices in webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>java.rmi.RemoteException: Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error. Node [urn:com.sap.examples.UserAssCust][strDivision] not described in Schema.</b>

sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Error:XML Deserialization Error, This kind of error you will get once your generated model out of WSDL you should not change the web service signatures(parameters).

You have to regenerate the model again. if you change some thing in your web service.

Seach in forum for regenerating model.

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sunil did you found a solotion to your problem. I got the same error as you, so i would like to know how you solved your problem.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error. XML is not valid. Node <b><DisplayName></b> child of <b><response></b> not described in Schema"

From my point of view the response does not fit to the WSDL of the web service.The only solution that i can think of is to adjust the WSDL to the real response and to reimport the model after that.

Best regards,

Abhishek.