cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item level billing from contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a service contract with two line items. Periodic billingis activated for this contract.When I crate a billing doc with reference to the contract using T.code VF04 both the line items in the contract will come into billing doc.

My requirement is that user should be able to select for what ever the line item he wants to bill from the contract. Is there any T.code OR any way I can select the line items from contract to bill.

Thanks ,

Ashok S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With VF04 T.Code it is not possible to select the required line items.This can be done by using VF01 T.Code.

Goto VF01.

Enter the reference number.Donot Press Enter.Click on selection list.

Those two lineitems will appear.Select the required one and click on copy.

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your inputs.

Now I am able to do the billing as i wanted by putting the billing block at plan level.

Thanks again for your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Thanks for your inputs..

When I use VF01 and copy option, I can select the line item but all my billing plans are getting copied to the invoice and I am not able to control my billing plans. This is the reason why I want to use VF04.

Please suggest is there any other way to achieve this.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to control the billing plans,then maintain the billing block for the not required plan items.

Create the invoice as suggested above.

By this way you can create the invoice for the required line item with the required billing plan items.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

Please use billing blocks for each line item in billing plan. Whenever you require to create billing wrt line item in billing plan just remove one billing block and create new invoice.

This is the standard way of billing in contracts.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

If you use T code VF01, then you have an option to select Billing items.

After entering contract no in VF01 screen.----on top right hand side there is a tab of of Selection List having green page symbol on it.

Press this tab and select line item accordingly to invoice.

Revert if not resolved.

Regards

Amit