cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can create automatic billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to create automatic billing after creation the goods issue in delivery.

I want to know how we can do it and is it necessary to use special user exit to program or not?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create a billing automatically u have to define the batch job which will be based on the standard program Billing due list SDBILLDL

Just you need to create a batch job in sm36.

Hope this is clear

regards

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you have several options...

1. schedule background invoice creation using VF06

2. userexits, as the others mentioned

3. if you are using LE-Transportation, you can maintain a variant/profile that once goods issue is effected, the system will print the sales invoice and/or delivery document, together with the shipment document. (IMG > Log Execution > Transportation > Shipment > define and assign activity profile)

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mant Thanks. Just Curious. I think , I will have to maintain copy control from Delivery to Billing and then I will have to execute VF06 to billing batch job. Please confirm.

Regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds,

Can you suggest me any function module or user exit so that billing document can be created through a batch job so that the system picks all the relevant delivery documents and create one single billing document based on the same bill to party.

Here in the example.

Bill to party delivery doc Billing doc.

9001 800001 9000001

9001 800002

9002 800003 9000002

9002 800004 9000002

This billing should be created through batch job.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Peter

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Linda,

For creating automatic billing after you have created Goods Issue in Delivery the following steps can be referred.

1. use FM "RV_INVOICE_CREATE" for auto Billing.

2. You can also use the billing due list(VF04), create variants for these programs and then schedule a background job as per your schedule in SM36.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lida,

Take the help of BASIS and give them the criteria as to for what billing types you want to do the Auto invoicing and then other criteria ( like docs with PGI or with out PGI n other ) save the criteria as variant and ask the BASIS team to run it at regular or required intervals...

Also take a look at the below link if you wish to and check if any of the userexits meets your requirements.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/sdUserexits]

Hope it helps

Thanks and Regards

Rohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

You can directly create an automatic billing document once goods issue is done. For that you have to use User Exits and Function Modules help for achieving your desired result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create Billing automatically, if you are creating shipment document.If not, then you have to use USEREXIT for the same.

Regards

Amit