Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario with reference to source inspection and MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My scenario as follows:

1.Source Inspection lot should get generated as per the lead time given in Q-Info while creating PO.

2.MIGO should not be allowed when source inspection lot is open(Means UD is not taken).

3.Inspection lot should be generated while doing GR in MIGO when source inspection lot is accepted.

These all three points are with reference to one raw material.

Kindly throw some light on the above said scenarios.

Thanks in advance

Sudhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved yet closed

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhar

1) For generating inspection lot automaticaly please use QA51. here you can shedule the program as in Qi07 and can be sheduled in a defined frequency

2) You may have to go for user exit if you need to stop GR when the source inspection is open. You may use MB_CF001. Please check the exact exits as there is no option in standard for the same

3) just check - in config maintain GR for Rejection - GR not allowed and in quality info record maintain No GR inspection for source inspection

Please let me know the issues

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhar,

1.Source Inspection lot should get generated as per the lead time given in Q-Info while creating PO.

Maintain lead time in days in QI01 for Material, Plant and Vendor Combination under Insp Control Tab

2.MIGO should not be allowed when source inspection lot is open(Means UD is not taken).

3.Inspection lot should be generated while doing GR in MIGO when source inspection lot is accepted.

Check Source insp. No GR.If you set this indicator, the system does not create any inspection lots at goods receipt for purchase order items that have undergone a source inspection.

This will resolve your question.

Thanks,

RAVI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply.

But my questions were not addressed exactly.

My first question was to generate lot automatically while creating PO with reference to the date mentioned in Q-Info.

I think solution given by you would not generate lot automatically while creating PO.

And my second question was, MIGO should not be allowed when source inspection lot is open.

I think solution given by you would allow MIGO but not the Inspection Lot.