cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can partially goods issue in delivery document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I created delivery document with 20 delivery quantity at first. after that I want to create partially goods issue. for example i want to have 10 quantity in pick quantity and at first 10 quantity goods issue and save and another time goods issue the remained quantity. but I can not configure the system to do this.

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lida,

In Standard SAP system, you can't create Partial Goods Issue as Goods issue process marks the completion of Delivery process. Looking to your need of delivering 20 material, You can create two deliveries from a single Sales order.

Regards,

Sarthak

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Partial PGI is not possible and Goods issue applies to the whole Delivery document.

To perform PGI, Delivery quantiy and Picking quantity must be same.

So, if you want partial quantity to post then,open the Delivery doc in change mode (VL02N), reduce the Delivery quantity to what you want to post, then create Picking and post goods issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

You cnanot have partial Goods Issue. As once goods issue means that delivery document status gets completed. You can have "N" Number of Partial Deliveries but goods issue cannot be more than once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lida,

As per standard SAP, you cant do partially picking. If you want to do partial elivery of item, change the quantity of the delivery item in the delivery and pick the full qty. for example :

Sales Order 10 Qty,

Delivery 5 qty

Picking 5Qty

This will be partial delivery,

Thanks,

Raja