cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to combine multiple webservices into one WSDL file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have 4 four webservices(ws1,ws2,ws3 & ws4) defined in XI. Normally in XI when we define webservice ,WSDL file will be generated for each interface. Now I have 4 related interfaces, so 4 WSDL files will generated. Suppose if I have 100 webservices then 100 WSDL files need to be generated & need to send to other party to consume our services, which is very tedious task & to track also. So is it possible to combine related webservices into one WSDL file? Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If all the webservice belongs to the same host, then you may add multiple Message types with multiple operations. This way you would need to send only one wsdl file to required party. You wil be therefore managing only one wsdl but as said by Shabarish, individual configuration of each operation as a separate message interface would be required.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is possible in PI 7.1. XI 3.0 , PI 7.0 doesnt support.

A step by step guide to creating service in SAP Netweaver PI 7.1

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0f3cf81-e6da-2a10-6891-ef321fdc1a6b]

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is to collate all the WSDL into one WSDL i.e towards the end you want to collate multiple operations into one single WSDL and use it in a single interface.

This is possible only in PI 7.1. XI 3.0 and PI 7.0 doesnt support this. You will have to use multiple interfaces for each operation

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0ed3b8c-698c-2a10-fbaf-b1df0c82...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of trying to combine the interfaces, you can try to define your interface mapping with 4 sender interfaces with in one interface mapping . I think this may give you the result you are expecting.

If you want entire content to be in one interface , then, define single interface which can accomadate, all message ocntent of all 4 interfaces.Means your sender message to contain the 4 datatypes internally.

Regards,

Reyaz