cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill To Party reference from Quantity Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where by I have created a Sales Order reference to a Quantity Contract.

My question is, if I have change the Bill To Party in the SO Header, should it reflect

back the change or will it reference back to the Quantity Contract when I proceed to

create an invoice?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) it will not update- change of partner in the sales order in header level.

2) you have to do it when you maintain the customer master record.

3) you should remember that all the data it will-be populated eaither customer master, and material master, orgnisational data.

thanks

Surya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys. I have maintained additional Ship-To party for the particular customer and maintain in the contract as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saravanand Naiker ,

if I have change the Bill To Party in the SO Header, should it reflect back the change or will it reference back to the Quantity Contract when I proceed to create an invoice?

1. You cannot change the partner in sales order header field. it will display message in status line that bill to party already maintained. It will throw error (Red) in status line.

2. You nedd to decativate the indicator "Mandatory Field" in partner determination for that particular group.

3. then you ned to mainatin the additional bill to party in customer master data - XD02, upon doing this when you execute the field is copied automatically in sales order.

just try maintaining fields as i manetioned in 2 and 3 then raise a sales order then proceed with delivery and billing.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will not be getting updated in the contract if you make changes to the partners in the sales order which is created with reference to the contract.

It will be changed in the sales order only,it will not change in the contract.

If you want to appear the change every where then make those changes in the customer master using XD02 T.Code.

Regards,

Krishna.